Everyone want to get a slim slender body like celebrities. But problem is those extra fat bulges which are hard to part. That may be because of the bad eating habits and not living an active life.
You might be thinking how will you be able to lose those fats? The answer is ‘Liposuction’ a type of cosmetic surgery in which extra fat cells from the body are removed, and the best part is it can be done in few hours depending upon the body part and amount of fat required to be removed.
There might be few questions boiling in your head about liposuction. Well, liposuction is a type of surgery where in a small incision is been made on the required body part and a slim suction tube inserted from that incision, and a solution is being injected from that tube which melts down the fat cell and ultimately that liquid fat is been sucked out. Voila! Now you have a body shape that you have dreamed off. Another great thing is about it is both men and women can undergo this procedure.
There are various destination where you can go for liposuction naming Australia, Dubai, Singapore, Hong-Kong, India, etc. Well, if you want those fats to be removed in no time you might need to burn a hole in your pocket.
Hey! Don’t worry, there is a way to get it done in less cost and that to with advance technologies. India, is becoming a leading name in medical tourism because of its comparatively low cost factor along with the high end medical technology that are used.
Getting medical treatment in India is preferred due to,
- low costs treatment,
- the accessibility of latest medical infrastructures,
- standard treatment procedure
- Medical package facilities.
- Also, availability of English speaking staff, due to which patients from other countries doesn’t face language barrier
In India; Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, and Ahmedabad are the cities which are looked upon for cosmetology. From the above-mentioned cities centers like Fortis hospitals, Wockhardt hospital provides best liposuction in Mumbai.
Mumbai; financial capital of India is one of the fastest and emerging financial hub around the globe, is also a hub for medical tourist for various medical procedure of high quality at low cost.
Mumbai is one of the best place to undergo liposuction surgery because of its vast number of qualified experienced doctors. Along with its range of experienced doctors, Mumbai provides some of the best facilities in terms of medical infrastructure and hospitality. Also, after getting in shape you can flaunt it by enjoying its night-life.
Mumbai is one of the cities where liposuction is being done with different methods namely VASER liposuction, Ultrasound liposuction etc. where there is negligible amount of pain, but for that also cosmetologist provides anesthesia.
Liposuction: Now, for your reference here is a description on liposuction, so that you can get a better idea what is liposuction and what are the results you can expect from it.
It is a process where the extra fat cells from your treatment required body parts are been sucked (negative pressure) out. Areas operated under liposuction can include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, waist, and upper arm.
Duration of the surgery varies from 3 to 4 hours depending upon the area of the surgery. It may take longer than the time stated if the area operated is large.
Facts about liposuction:
Here are some facts that you like to know about liposuction:
- One can get liposuction for almost any of the part of the body.
- Liposuction removes unwanted fat cells permanently.
- Technique of liposuction won’t help you to lose weight.
- There is a set limit to suck-out the fat which is predetermined by the medical authorities.
- Around the world liposuction is the most performed cosmetic surgery.
- Men can also have liposuction surgery
- Generally plastic surgeons and dermatologists perform most of the liposuction surgeries.
- The women who got had gone through a liposuction surgery before they get pregnant, then there is a chance of gaining a lot of weight or getting stretch marks on stomach and abdomen area.
- You may gain weight after Liposuction.
- Results of Liposuction are seen best on men and women under 40, because their skin is more elastic and springs back into shape relatively easily
India has become the hub of medical tourism and now seen as one of the leading country in cosmetology. And liposuction is considered to be one of the fastest and easiest proven method to get the desired result with in no time. And competitive cost as compared to the developed countries, is the one of the major factor of medical tourism in India. One can have desired body shape by getting different cosmetic surgeries with accepted world class medical technology at low cost