In Erectile Dysfunction, a person is unable to keep an erection for long enough during sex. It is also called as Impotence, and it is one of the major factors that lead to infertility.
Men can have the problem of Erectile Dysfunction, and it is imperative for them to seek for a treatment as soon as possible. But how can one know if he is suffering from Erectile Dysfunction?
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
- Having issues in getting a proper erection
- Having trouble in keeping a proper erection
- Diminishing sexual desire
When you need to See Your Doctor
It is recommended that you need to go to your family doctor if you start noticing the following symptoms:
- You are having concerns about your erection, and not satisfying your partner
- Your sex life is not going good
- There is premature ejaculation
- You are experiencing delayed ejaculation
- Other problems such as heart disease or diabetes are playing their role in causing erectile dysfunction
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction
When it comes to male sexual arousal, one has to understand that there is a multifaceted process that encompasses hormones, brain, nerves, muscles, emotions, and blood vessels. An erectile dysfunction can occur as a result of a malfunction in any of the above mentioned. Other major role players in causing erectile dysfunction are mental health problems and stress.
- High cholesterol
- Heart diseases
- High blood pressure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Surgeries and other causes
The Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction can be improved with the help of various medical techniques, procedures, and medications. The doctor recommends a treatment after observing the patient’s condition and symptoms. The treatments can vary from patient to another. The treatments for Erectile Dysfunction can be expensive, and that is why many men with erectile dysfunction prefer using ‘Kamagra’. It is a medicine made specifically for the people who are suffering from erectile dysfunction.